Pardon our dust! This website is under construction.
ISPA's all new look is coming soon.
ISPA was created by a steering committee who developed the Constitution and By-Laws which were adopted on November 14, 1975. The ISPA Constitution was revised in 1983, 1986, 1996, and 2003.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS ORGANIZATION ARE:
· To serve the mental health and educational needs of all children and youth.
· To help secure conditions necessary for the greatest effectiveness in the practice of psychology in the schools.
· To provide opportunities for the exchange of professional ideas, methods, and research among school psychologists and others.
· To assist in the establishment and maintenance of high standards of competency, service, and ethical conduct among its members.
· To advance the professional status of school psychologists.
· To represent its members’ professional interest in relation to other branches of psychology, the field of education, and the general public.
2019 © Idaho School Psychologist Association