2013 Idaho Partnership Conference
Partnering with Idaho CEC, Idaho DLD, and the Idaho State Department of Education reinforces this years theme that "Working Together We Can Effect Change". From October 2-4, 2013, the National Division for Learning Disabilities (DLD) Conference at the scenic Sun Valley Resort in Sun Valley, Idaho will include a wide range of topics from a diverse selection of presenters. Read more.
NASP Delegate Assembly Report
The NASP meeting in Philadelphia this past February included workshops on Ethics, Math Difficulties in Children, and Teacher Buy-in for RTI, as well as the Children’s Fund Auction, the Professional Standards Workgroup, Western Regional Meeting, and the Delegate Assembly.
This year's Professional Standards Workgroup focused on implementing the new practice model while NASP continues to work with the Texas Association of School Psychologists (TASP) regarding school psychologist’s use of ‘NCSP’ in communications, as well as with Maine who has adopted the new practice model in state law. Read the whole report.
Your experience matters
The University of Montana-Missoula, School Psychology Program is looking for school psychologists to participate in a survey about their experiences in urban, suburban, and rural schools. Interested?
Past training handouts
Were you unable to participate in the recent webinar? Past training handouts will be available when possible. The most recent event handouts can be downloaded from the Training section within your Member's Corner.
The Member's Corner is where members of ISPA can find most everything they will need to stay informed about what is happening within the Idaho school psychologist community...around the state and your region. It is this area where blogs and discussion boards can be created.
- Regional News - Updated by your regional representative to keep you up to date on what is going on in your region.
- Board Meeting Notes - follow the issues the Board is tackling.
- Training information - What training is available and where. Download helpful forms to help your event go smoothly.
- Previous conference material - Find the handouts (when available) you may have missed.
- Member Directory - Find contact information for members, send a message directly to another member, add photos or photo galleries to your profile, keep your profile information current.
Not sure of your login information? Contact Travis Peterson, your Membership Officer, at email@example.com for assistance.