The Idaho School Psychologist Association is a professional organization that represents and advocates solely for Idaho School Psychologists. Your membership brings you many benefits, among which are professional development activities, a professional newsletter, and trained leadership to answer your questions and listen to your concerns.
ISPA was created by a steering committee who developed the Constitution and By-Laws which were adopted on November 14, 1975. The ISPA Constitution was revised in 1983, 1986, 1996, and 2003.
The Objectives of this organization are:
- To serve the mental health and educational needs of all children and youth.
- To help secure conditions necessary for the greatest effectiveness in the practice of psychology in the schools.
- To provide opportunities for the exchange of professional ideas, methods, and research among school psychologists and others.
- To assist in the establishment and maintenance of high standards of competency, service, and ethical conduct among its members.
- To advance the professional status of school psychologists.
- To represent its members’ professional interest in relation to other branches of psychology, the field of education, and the general public.
It is here where ISPA members can find most everything they will need to stay informed about what is happening within the Idaho school psychologist community...around the state and your region. It is this area where blogs and discussion boards can be created.
- Regional News - Updated by your regional representative to keep you up to date on what is going on in your region.
- Board Meeting Notes - Follow the issues the Board is tackling.
- Treasurer Updates - Keep up to date with ISPA funds.
- Training information - What training is available and where. Download helpful forms to help your event go smoothly.
- Member Directory - Find contact information for members, send a message directly to another member, add photos or photo galleries to your profile, keep your profile information current.
Not sure of your login information? Contact Lisa Hall, your Membership Officer, at email@example.com for assistance.